MCI-START's TriageTracker™ manages and tracks victims of mass casualty incidents from triage to discharge.
An MCI is a dynamic fast paced event where time is critical. Valuable information can easily be lost during these incidents. Frequently victim status cannot be collected or is not available to all parties requiring this information.
Triage Tracker™ gives responsible team members’ access to the same real-time information using a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or computer. Continually updated triage status appears on all devices logged onto the system. The information is refreshed automatically, conserving radio traffic for critical communication needs.
- Accurate visibility to victims being treated by triage area (Red, Yellow, Green)
- Graphical view of patients to resources allocated
- Assist with determine if additional resource are required
- Assist with ability to release resources
- Real time view of patients being transported and to which facility
- Activity Log for After Action Report (AAR)
- View of total victim count at the scene and by treatment area
Public Information Officer (PIO)
- Accurate real-time view of how many victims involved at the MCI from web-enabled device like a smart phone
- Current view of patients transported to which location
- Ability to access information off-site or remote from the command post
Transport Discharge Coordinator
- List of patients requiring transport
- Patients tagged with transport priority code (user defined for your incident)
- Ability to see number of Red, Yellow and Green patients to better transport patients off-site
- Receiving hospitals can access database to view number of patients and triage category which allow them to prepare for incoming patients
- Responsible Agency can setup a Hot Line for victim family members to get information on where victims were transported to which hospital, shelter, or care facility
- First Responder Management can have real-time updates while enroute to MCI to assist with briefing
- The system is device-independent and runs on any web-browser enabled device: workstation, laptop, tablet, and mobile
- Logs can be downloaded and processed further in Microsoft Excel™ or other spreadsheet programs or databases that can read a CSV (coma-separated value) file
- It is available from anywhere with Internet access
- Triage Tracker Local- provides local wireless network to access the system locally when no Internet is available (sold separately)
- Triage Tracker™ is password secure and customizable allowing First Responder Agencies the ability to grant access to whomever they choose
Contact us today to find out how to get your disaster teams on TriageTracker™.